Thunder to star in drama following MBLAQ leave


Article: [Exclusive] Thunder to return to promotions with 'Make A Woman Cry'... first activity since MBLAQ leave

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+680, -87] Him and Sandara are just... so untalented...

2. [+467, -52] I feel bad for him... because I know he won't get anywhere ㅠㅠ

3. [+323, -31] Since when was he a singer/actor??

4. [+272, -32] Oh yeah, I forgot he left the group..

5. [+65, -10] I don't remember anything else about him other than being Sandara's younger brother

6. [+45, -3] Look at Lee Joon and Thunder doing well after leaving that company. The other members will be fine too if they just leave that damned company.

7. [+50, -8] I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any talents to go solo.. ㅠ Either way, do well!

8. [+52, -17] No charms, no talent, but handsome

-