Red Velvet's Seulgi talks about training for 7 years


Article: Red Velvet's Seulgi "I was a trainee for 7 years, I wondered if this was the right path for me"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+2,322, -84] Fortunate that both Seulgi and Suho are finally seeing the light

2. [+1,841, -126] Seulgi looks like WG's Sohee and is talented in both singing and dancing~~ definitely someone who Red Velvet needs! Really shows what 7 years of training can do..

3. [+1,295, -86] Upset that Wendy doesn't have much parts ㅠㅠ but Wendy matches the blonde hair in this promo the best!!

4. [+894, -146] I find Joy the prettiest out of Red Velvet ㅋㅋ

5. [+197, -10] I've been preparing for my public servant test for four months.. and question my path every time I get on the subway... but seven years, looks like I need to shut up.

6. [+206, -21] Stop hating on Red Velvet for their looks. Go look at Girlfriend or Lovelyz and they look like a group made from random kids you can see next door. Red Velvet definitely has better visuals than the other groups.

7. [+180, -7] Wasn't Seulgi a trainee with f(x)? Do well ㅋㅋ

8. [+157, -7] Interesting how SM doesn't fire trainees who get older with longer training periods

-