Red Velvet releases 'Ice Cream Cake' music video


Article: '5 members' Red Velvet 'Ice Cream Cake' MV released... 'sweet + mysterious'

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+154, -19] So pretty.. and the dance is really cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song caught me off guard at first but I kept thinking about it after listening to it once and now I want ice cream cake

2. [+127, -13] The song's addicting, let's hit daebak!

3. [+130, -16] I like both of their double title tracks, hope this album hits daebak ㅠㅠ

4. [+125, -18] I have a feeling they'll hit it huge this time because both of their title tracks are good

5. [+121, -17] Exciting song, cute dance. I think this is their chance!

6. [+57, -3] I remember listening to 'Happiness' the first time and thinking what kind of stupid song is this and then a few days later humming lalalala, happiness~

7. [+56, -9] The song's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+46, -5] People still seem confused about their concept but that's the point of Red Velvet, they're supposed to have dual concepts. A happy + bright red concept and a smooth + feminine velvet concept.

9. [+39, -2] The concept's unique, I like it

10. [+45, -8] Unique song, I like it ㅋㅋㅋ

-