Picture sparks debate of whether Korean women are considered "easy" by foreigners


Article: 'White man getting Korean women's numbers" cause male vs female debate...

Source: Kuki News via Nate

Article talks about how Korean men responded to the picture above with comments like, "I've always heard of Korean women going crazy for white men but I didn't think it'd actually happen", "It's because Korean women act so cheap like that that white men think easy of them", and "I saw posts going around by white men making fun of Korean women and I can see why now"

1. [+2,643, -199] It's not a matter of them being Korean and white, it's simply a matter of the man happening to be handsome so the girls felt inclined to give him their number..

2. [+2,381, -236] It's not a matter of race. They obviously gave him their numbers because he happens to be a handsome guy, not because he's necessarily white ㅋㅋㅋ I know this is an extreme example but I doubt Korean men would reject a woman like Miranda Kerr or Emma Watson asking for their numbers. It's not because they're white but because they're beautiful ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,121, -182] I bet the girls would've liked him even better if he was a Korean man of such handsome visuals. It's not a matter of race but on how the person looks... I'm sure the girls wouldn't have liked him if he was short, fat, and still white.

4. [+153, -39] I don't get why this is controversial. Imagine if a white blonde lady asked for a guy's number, isn't it the same situation?

5. [+114, -28] I heard the women in the photograph didn't end up giving him their number.

6. [+95, -18] What's so wrong or weird about two young men and women exchanging numbers? Why should race matter at all?

7. [+74, -20] I love how men are acting all worried about Korean women being seen as easy by foreigners when it's not their business at all, they're just mad that they can't get Korean women themselves ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+65, -154] I mean, Korean girls are known worldwide for being the easiest to seduce ㅋㅋㅋ There are even books written about it

9. [+62, -29] Looks more like they gave him their number because he's cute, not because he's white... I wonder what the situation would be like if his looks were below average?

10. [+59, -10] You can tell he's handsome even from far away... Girls don't like any white guy you know, it's all up to whether they're interested in him or not.. Why should race matter?

-