[Pann] Similarities between Red Velvet and B1A4's music videos





Pann: Red Velvet suspected of plagiarizing new music video?

1. [+66, -5] Checked the post out without thinking much and it's a lot more similar than I thought... I can see why fans are mad.. ㅋㅋ

2. [+63, -6] Seems like stuff like this gets buried often with SM because of how big they are. It honestly does look similar.

3. [+57, -4] It's not the fact that they filmed it in the same location but the fact that they did the same actions in the same location.

4. [+27, -3] I bet this issue would be all over the main page on the news if it was the other way around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -1] If it was the other way around, people would be all over B1A4 calling them plagiarism idols... so much shields just because they're SM;;

6. [+25, -3] If this gets buried, it's honestly a display of a huge company exerting their power

-

Source: Pann

1. [+77, -14] I think there's an issue if even the shopping cart part is the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+72, -13] I'm a Bana and I believe we have every right to be mad. Why are we becoming the bad people just for calling something out as we see it? I know it's not right for fandoms to judge so quickly and I personally downloaded all of RV's songs and looked up their MV but this is all too similar..

3. [+45, -2] Why act so cool about it? Just so we don't create a fuss? It's basically copying. Sure locations can overlap since it's such a famous film spot but they did the same actions, is that coincidence? I don't think Banas should just let it go this time. This isn't RV's fault butwe don't know the truth yet and we should fight to know what's actually going on. I'm sorry to RV and RV fans but I'm not going to let this go until it's resolved.

4. [+38, -1] I'm not even a fan of either groups and I can tell it looks similar..

5. [+35, -0] Saw both videos and there are overlapping elements. Similar car, similar angles, similar road, similar foods, the shopping cart, etc..

-