More singers take to the streets to release their new songs




Article: New trend in the music industry... unveiling new songs on the streets?

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+409, -45] Because of EXID...

2. [+293, -37] Girl's Day danced in the streets and stuff before their debut

3. [+254, -41] Crayon Pop and EXID probably overused the trend

4. [+227, -25] Hul, Minah has a solo!?!?!?! Had no idea

5. [+173, -6] I actually like seeing all of it live. I saw Eric Nam perform in Hongdae and seeing such a young, talented guy performing in front of me like that made me feel years younger myself ㅋㅋ

6. [+76, -39] CLC looked talented in their street video, looking forward to it!

7. [+28, -6] Girl's Day has been doing it for a while... danced in Myungdong before their debut, had a lot of evens there too.

8. [+18, -1] Promotion styles are a trend too... I hate how Korean idol producers don't try to think of anything new but just try to ride whatever they think will get them the fastest fame. Providing high music quality is never the goal.

-