IU and Gong Hyo Jin confirm casting for 'Producer' [Update] + Kim Soo Hyun


Article: [Exclusive] Gong Hyo Jin and IU confirmed for KBS 'Producer'

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+188, -36] IU's getting a free ride..

2. [+171, -33] Why can't IU just stick to singing ah ㅠ IU's seriously getting a free ride on this casting..

3. [+150, -30] She's such a nuisance... obviously trying to hide under veteran actors. Seriously, as a fan of her singing, I wish she'd just stick to singing. She has a great voice for singing but when she acts, there's a hoarseness to her voice that's unpleasant..

4. [+24, -7] IU's supposed to play a chic top star, I think I'd want to break my TV if I have to see her cringey acting ㅠㅠ

5. [+22, -7] Ugh.. I really hate listening to IU's hoarse voice, she talks like a baby too... She really needs to switch her tone if she's going to get serious about acting or she'll have to stick to kiddish roles.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,673, -838] IU's getting a free ride

2. [+4,050, -672] Gong Hyo Jin and then IU getting a free ride

3. [+2,513, -305] IU looks like a baby, no way she'd match the role of a top star... and she already has several dramas she's failed under her belt, why does she keep pursuing this?

4. [+2,126, -416] I just wish Kim Soo Hyun would confirm

5. [+749, -100] I thought IU had some shame ㅡㅡ even after ruining all those dramas... she's out to ruin another one with veteran actors? Stick to singing

6. [+699, -95] The casting for this drama's daebak if you exclude IU

7. [+608, -80] Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun... great cast list and then you have... IU... who needs more practice ㅋㅋ

8. [+555, -74] IU... now I wish Kim Soo Hyun will reject this

-


Article: [Exclusive] Kim Soo Hyun confirms 'Producer'... to work with Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and IU

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+82, -9] Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and Kim Soo Hyun are pretty much guaranteed successes so I'm looking forward to it but IU..... ㅠㅠ Kim Soo Hyun is no longer at the Samdong level of 'Dream High' anymore;;

2. [+65, -11] Ah, I'm not liking this..

3. [+67, -13] Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin made me look forward to it but IU ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Just stick to singing..

4. [+12, -4] Don't tell me Kim Soo Hyun's love line is with IU?...... She's pretty and cute but that's such a drop from Jun Ji Hyun...

5. [+11, -9] Daebak!!!!!! Amazing cast (except IU.....)

-