Hollywood: Mulan


Article: [Oh!ollywood] 'Mulan' to be made into a live action movie... who will be cast?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+403, -33] I suggest Jang Yoon Joo! Clap clap clap

2. [+267, -5] Please make the casting Asian ㅠㅠ I love Mulan the most out of the Disney princesses

3. [+251, -7] I won't watch if they cast a white person like they did for Dragon Ball

4. [+154, -4] It'll probably be a Chinese Hollywood actress

5. [+96, -4] I love this movie!!! Hopefully they cast well...

6. [+45, -1] What're they going to do about the little dragon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -1] It'll either be a top Chinese actress or some no-name rookie... I hope they cast closer to the original than Cinderella

8. [+29, -2] I knew someone would mention Jang Yoon Joo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+32, -9] Or Choi Yeo Jin! She speaks fluent English and her acting's great

10. [+23, -1] Still love the 'Reflection' OST

-