TV: [Spoilers!!!] Kill Me Heal Me


Article: 'Kill Me Heal Me' Hwang Jung EUm was the real 'Cha Do Hyun'... 'shocking reversal'

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+9,646, -109] I think Shin Segi is his real name. Since his mother's Shin Hwaran.

2. [+6,727, -65] Rijin is Cha Do Hyun... hul, goosebumps

3. [+6,551, -139] A reversal goosebump scarier than the exorcist...

4. [+5,697, -51] Wow... got so many goosebumps when Do Hyun met with younger Rijin... Rijin... Do Hyun...?!?!?! Oh Rijin is Cha Do Hyun... wow, mental breakdown.. daebak..

5. [+1,710, -13] I finally understand why they put in the line "Shin Segi. That's my name. Remember it until you die. Anyone who gives another name with this face is fake. I'm the only one..." Do Hyun's real name is Segi... so that's why he said that when he met Rijin..

6. [+1,433, -17] Totally didn't expect this;;; I got goosebumps;;;;; 'Moon' scriptwriter is totally living up to the hype...

7. [+1,158, -15] I expected her to say "My name is Nana" but when she said Cha Do Hyun... this scriptwriter knows what she's doing

8. [+960, -14] Shin Segi is Cha Do Hyun's younger name

-