TV: Dating Alone


Article: 'Dating Alone' MCs overjoyed at drunken Yuri

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,120, -72] So unrealistic for a doctor who looks like Yuri to be dancing in a club like this... but I can't stop watching this show.. ㅋ

2. [+959, -80] Yuri's pretty... but where in the world is a doctor like this.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+821, -92] Didn't think this show would make my heart flutter

4. [+754, -70] I know that it's all scripted and according to concept but it's fun being able to pick and choose what you want ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+657, -64] I feel bad for myself living vicariously through this show alone on Valentine's Day but at least I have this show ㅠㅠ

-


Article: 'Dating Alone' Jackson, "JYP is really strict with their dating ban"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,293, -18] Because there's nothing good to come out of dating scandals ㅋ

2. [+2,035, -84] I think you should suspect your company of 'comeback bans' than 'dating bans'

3. [+1,855, -39] JYP really is conservative in a lot of ways

4. [+1,522, -39] Jackson has so much charms ㅋㅋ

5. [+288, -12] Regardless, I like that JYP has a special sex ed teacher and gives his artists proper sex education... It gives them a healthy mindset on everything.

-