[Pann] Rumors of Red Velvet getting a new member(s)?





Pann: Why is there suddenly five members in Red Velvet?

I've been a fan since debut and know that they have a comeback in March~April... and I saw these pictures from their music video film set, but does anyone know why there are five members in the last photo? Some people say it's a Rookies member but... hopefully it's not a new member?

"It's Red Velvet's MV film set and the new girl is a Rookies member (SR14G). What I find suspicious is that she's just going to be a short featuring in th song like 'Happiness' (SR14G in the intro) and Taeyong (rap in 'Be Natural') so I don't know why SM would invest in taking them all the way to America and styling them exactly the same as Red Velvet... I really hope it's not a new member, I'm suddenly so confused ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Some people say it's a pictorial, some are saying it's a new member... but one is a Rookies member name Yeri and the other new face people are claiming it's Irene but she's taller than Irene."

"Hul... what the... Red Velvet is the best as four members."

"One's Rookies member Yeri and the other one.. I don't know.. she's a new face."

"Seems just like a photoshoot. They barely just debuted, how could they add a new member already."

"I liked their cute concepts like 'Happiness', I don't know why SM keeps giving them weird concepts. 'Be Natural' wasn't fit for their age at all and this new concept is even weirder."

"If you look closely at the picture, there are three Rookies members. Yeri, a new face, and some girl who is not Irene like people are claiming. I don't know why SM is trying to package Rookies with them like this but if rumors of a new member are true, would SM throw in three new members at once? That makes them a 7 member group... I really hope this isn't happening."

"I like Red Velvet as four. They should've debuted them all together if they were going to add more members. It doesn't work just throwing in new members like that after a new debut."

"The article talked about there being a Rookies member and everything but I don't know if she's a new member.. probably just a noise marketing thing like Taeyong? Red Velvet's the jjang as four."

"If rumors are true, that makes Red Velvet a 7 member group. I honestly don't care if they get new members but it's barely been a year since their debut and having rumors like this is so confusing."

"SM's good at package deals. I don't think SM has ever added in new members other than Super Junior."

-