[Pann] Please photoshop me~

"This is me playing with my nephew. Please make it look more thrilling~"



-

"Can you change the background to something that looks like I'd be surprised to look at?"



-

"This is my mukbang picture but it's lacking something. Please make it look better than Ha Jung Woo's mukjang."



-

"I'm uglier than Song Joong Ki but please make me look more handsome than him in this picture."




-

"This picture was taken on at rip with my foreign friend. He said we should submit it to 'Photoshop Me' so please make it look more fun ㅎㅎ"



-

"I look like a babo smiling for no reason in this photo so please make it look like I have a reason to be smiling."


On the board: "Because you are ugly, you must always be smiling"


-

"Can you make the picture look like I'm in a dangerous situation"



-

"I'm only a high school student but I look like a gangster in my photo. Please make me look more innocent."



-

"Can you make the background look like I'm in New York"



-

"I took this picture in the bathroom. Can you change the background to someplace with a ton of men!"



-

"The background looks boring to me. Please make it look like I'm heading somewhere dangerous ㅎ And also change my beer to something stronger ㅎㅎ"


-

"I wanted to look cool in this photo but the background looks so bright. Please make me look like an emperor of the night." (night and chestnut share the same word 'bam')