Netizens look forward to hearing more of EXID's Solji


Article: 'The rediscovery of' EXID's Solji, reasons to look forward to her in the future

Source: No Cut News via Naver

1. [+5,006, -306] She's such a good singer ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+4,367, -194] So good at singing!! Supporting her~

3. [+4,190, -311] Solji definitely showed that she's of another class

4. [+3,316, -181] I saw her for the first time on 'Weekly Idol' and noticed that not only is she a good singer but she has a good personality too!! Looking forward to her ^^

5. [+3,514, -876] Solji needs to go solo... her voice alone makes her competitively viable in the market. I've never once bought a girl group CD but if Solji goes solo, I'd be more than willing to buy her CD.

6. [+463, -13] People don't know that she debuted in a duo vocal group before becoming a vocal trainer and then joining EXID after working as their teacher. She's also 27 years old, an '89er... I hope she grabs on to this opportunity, as late as it is.

7. [+467, -28] Too much spotlight went to Hani and her body. Solji actually has a great body too.

8. [+438, -46] We're all talking about her vocal talent but isn't her face pretty too? I find her charming ㅋㅋ

9. [+405, -23] From the moment she opens her mouth, she just seems so different from other idols already ㅋㅋ I wish her the best

10. [+208, -19] Something inside me choked up the minute I heard her sing. Even under her mask, I could tell that she had an idol visual but her voice seemed so much more mature so I was confused... Her singing just has that special something to it that hits you in the heart.

-