Hong Jong Hyun clarifies his 'WGM' attitude controversy


Article: Hong Jong Hyun "'WGM' attitude controversy? It was when I had the Norovirus..."

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+459, -21] Seems he's had the Norovirus for months now then... What an excuse

2. [+371, -18] Why has he had the virus for months ㅋㅋㅋ Even if I was hospitalized with a fever, I'd work harder than that considering my partner and the sake of the show

3. [+333, -15] Pathetic excuse

4. [+22, -0] He really has something that makes people uncomfortable. His facial expressions and tone of voice always make him seem like he's annoyed with you. Sucks for him because it's doing nothing for his popularity.

5. [+18, -0] What an excuse ㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -1] Yura's just his eye candy, his real partner's Nana

7. [+15, -0] Cheap excuse!

8. [+10, -0] Watching this couple makes me wonder if I'm actually watching WGM. He always looks like he's so annoyed with the girl being clingy and bothering him... from start to finish, he's been like that. So he's had the Norovirus from the start of WGM till now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+10, -0] How cocky of him tsk tsk

10. [+8, -0] Is the Norovirus a code word for celebrity disease?

-