TV: [Spoilers!!!] Heart to Heart


Article: 'Heart to Heart' Choi Kang Hee confesses to Lee Jae Yoon after crushing on him for 7 years "I like you"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+712, -10] Choi Kang Hee and Chun Jung Myung have amazing chemistry ㅠㅠ

2. [+619, -10] I find Lee Jae Yoon so cool looking ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+508, -5] Jang prosecutor-nim... I... I like you!! ㅋㅋ

4. [+463, -7] Ah, I love this drama so ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Do well

5. [+138, -5] I really think Chun Jung Myung chose the perfect character for himself, his acting's so natural~ Choi Kang Hee is so loving as well.

-


Article: 'Heart to Heart' Sohee's poor pantomime acting shows she's still the nation's actress at heart

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+293, -56] Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This scene was funny. Ahn Sohee's a cutie ㅋㅋ

2. [+252, -50] She was so adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Looking forward to tomorrow's episode

3. [+190, -46] Such a lvoely girl ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+33, -16] ㅋㅋㅋ Great work so far, Sohee~~ This drama's getting fun because of her

5. [+30, -15] Cutie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-