[Pann] Starlight responds to Sewol Ferry victim's father on Kakao Talk


Pann: Starlight (VIXX fandom) responds to Kakao Talk message from Sewol Ferry victim's father

A father sent a Kakao Talk message to his son's account after he passed in the Sewol Ferry accident just as a form of consolation. The person who now has the son's number responded. Netizens found that the person is a Starlight because she talks about 0524 also being a special date to her (his son's birthday and also VIXX's debut day) and her profile picture being member Hakyeon's younger nephew.

The father uploaded the exchange on his Facebook.

-

Father: "Child, are you well?

Your father has so many sins, I'm so sorry that our child ended up like this.
Child, I'm so sorry. Will you forgive me, yes?
Because of our child, we even passed on Hoony's birthday.
I'm sorry, child, both to you and Hoonyㅜ
Be well.
Don't forget your father even as I age and die, okay?
Child, what're we going to tell your grandmother?
What will she say once she finds out?
How are we to explain a world where you don't exist?
Answer me, child, Joon-ah..
Joon-ah, Joon-ah, Joon-ah, I love you
Your father loves you so, so much.
You know that, right?
Eat lunch, eat well, and be happy with your friends, yes.
Let's meet again, child.

My child Joon-ah, who is now a star in the sky, have you had dinner yet?"

Response: "I'm doing fine. Father, be happy and live well. I'm really okay so take your time and have a long and healthy life before coming to me! I love you."

Father: "Huk"

Father: "I think I realize what is going on now. You are the new user of my child's phone number, right? I'm thankful that you don't seem put off by using the number of a Sewol Ferry victim. 0524 is my child's birthday, he chose the number himself. I don't know where you live but please use the number for a long time. Thank you."

Response: "0524 is also a special date for me so I tried to find a number to match it. Coincidentally, this was the only number left..."

Response: "I'm not uncomfortable (with your messages) so whenever you think of your son, please feel free to send Kakao Talk messages to this number."

Response: "And I really hope you have a healthy year this year."

Father: "You have such a kind heart. Joon was such a kind child as well, I'm sure he's happy up in the skyㅎ"

Response: "I'll believe that Joon specially gave me this number and I promise to use it preciously for a long time. I'll always remember Suk Joon! So father, if you have anything you'd like to say, please feel free to send anything. I'm really okay!"

Father: "Yes, thank you. Thank you so much. Have a good night (^_^)."

-


Her Kakao Talk profile picture is of Hakyeon's nephew:






1. [+68, -0] That Starlight is so nice ㅜㅜ She could've just ignored the Kakao Talk message but she answered back, even encouraging him to text her if he's reminded of his child...

2. [+50, -0] Wow, how nice of that Starlight ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+50, -1] Wow ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ This is really touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+24, -0] Really shows that a fandom is what makes a singer's image. Puts Starlights in a new light for me.

5. [+21, -0] Kind of her. I've fallen in love with Starlights now.

6. [+19, -0] Starlights and Shawols are considered the angel fandoms... how touching ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+17, -0] She lives up to her fandom name, her actions are as bright as starlights...

8. [+14, -1] The Starlight is touching but the father's messages break my heart... Just how much does he miss his child that he sends messages knowing he'll never get a response back...

-