[Pann] Changjo/Jiyeon's dating scandal round-up


Instiz: Fanpage admin who gave Changjo the blanket present's final tweets

Changjo's fanpage admin 'IT CHU' gave him a bedding set as a gift which was later found being used in pictures by his girlfriend, Glam's Jiyeon. She found out and tweeted that she would be leaving the fandom/closing the fanpage.


"My hands are still shaking. It seems there are no secrets in the world, right? I never asked for such 'proof pictures' but I guess this is how it turns out... I don't have the strength to look at Jonghyun anymore. I guess this is it for me. 'IT CHU' opened late but I've been following him for five years already.

This is a difficult decision I made in my effort to not lose the rest of my precious memories. Jonghyun-ah... As you think preciously of the person right in front of you, please turn around and look at the people who are also loving and supporting you... I'm sorry to disappoint everyone who supported 'IT CHU' up to this point.

Yes... you're right... Goodbye, everyone."

-

Original message she wrote when sending the bedding set to Changjo: "Kyah~ You can't leave out this blanket when it comes winter time! It makes me feel so cozy and warm just thinking about it. Jonghyun's spending busy days preparing for his tour and drama filming so I'm sure he doesn't have much time to sleep but I hope he has cozy dreams in these blankets in the time that he is. The bedding set includes bed padding, duvet, shams, and a duvet filler, all prepared with the heart of a mother's."

-

Pann: If you want to make it obvious, this is how you do it

This Pann shows more 'evidence' of Changjo and Jiyeon dating and the lengths they went to make their relationship obvious.

The pictures below show Changjo's fan gift being used by Jiyeon as well as them wearing couple rings.






On Instagram, they used matching hashtags.

cjongh: goodnight :-) #happiness #joy #best #nununana
lovelyjiyony: nununana #hungry #TT

The pictures below show them taking separate selcas but obviously in the same cafe location.





More (separate) Instagram messages from the two at the same week alluding to getting together over the weekend.

Changjo: Wasn't it Friday?!?!?! But it's Monday?? So it's not the weekend tomorrow?? I want the weekend soon, though, right?

Jiyeon: I want the weekend to come fast!

Changjo: Saturday... Sunday... 48 hours... No way.. It all went by in 48 seconds...



and the saddest part..

When a fan commented on Changjo's Instagram: I want it to be Saturday, Sunday, Saturday, Sunday, Saturday, Sunday too TTTT

Changjo: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too

Fan: Everyone look!!!!!!!!!! Oppa mentioned me! It's my second time getting a reply! Our oppa is jjang! *thumbs up* Definitely not a waste of my 5-6 years of liking him!

-

1. [+456, -21] Honestly, if their names weren't pointed out, I'd have no idea who they were. Just would've assumed they were non-celebrities.

2. [+330, -13] Hul, thought they were non-celebrities..

3. [+268, -14] Made it way too obvious, I feel bad for their fans

4. [+144, -78] Kyahing, taengkyungverymuch, speed in an open car ♬

5. [+123, -7] All those messages he was pretending were for his fans were for his girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pisses me off so much, why not just Kakao Talk her

6. [+108, -2] I've been a TEEN TOP fan since debut and stuck through them through their worst times, even when they were getting hated on for sajaegi issues and when CAP Chunji and L Joe were shooting Hidden Track Romance. But after seeing Changjo say he wants the weekend to come and then act like it was a message for his fans just broke every ounce of trust I had left in him. My insides are flipping inside out right now. And after fans found out, what does he do? He sets his account to private ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why, Changjo? Didn't you want us to know? I'm so fu*king disgusted with myself for giving money to a pathetic kid like him for five years.

7. [+75, -2] I feel so bad for the fan at the end who got a reply from Changjo... she was his fan for 6 years, sigh TT

8. [+75, -2] Not a TEEN TOP fan but I honestly don't have a problem with celebrities dating. What I do have a problem with is making it obvious like this. Leaving messages and acting like it's for fans when it isn't. That's basically making a joke out of your own fans. Just date quietly, what's so wrong about that? Why do fans have to put up with your bullsh*t?

-