Lee Yeon Hee, "I never thought I was pretty when I was younger"


Article: Lee Yeon Hee "I never thought I was pretty when I was younger"

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+5,177, -90] = "But I did once I got older"

2. [+4,036, -140] Did you not have a mirror in your home when you were younger?

3. [+3,222, -165] What does that make the rest of us...?

4. [+2,996, -81] I'm sure others told her she was pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+507, -10] I didn't know I was ugly when I was younger either

6. [+378, -20] I graduated from her junior high school too at Soonae Junior High and I remember her being so pretty that my friend and I would go to her class just to see her face. She was already super pretty back then too..

7. [+342, -20] So she thinks she's pretty now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it's true so you can't really say anything...

8. [+262, -5] Yeah??.... I used to think I was pretty when I was younger... and then realized that what you think of yourself isn't all that important ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+255, -11] She also never probably thought she was ugly either~

10. [+248, -13] I didn't think I'd end up looking like this either when I was younger ㅜㅜ

-