Kang Minkyung worries about her ex-bf finding out lyrics she wrote about him


Article: Davichi Kang Minkyung worries "I wonder if my ex-boyfriend will contact me about the lyrics I wrote"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

After revealing that she wrote the lyrics to 'The Room of Two Women', she said, "I wonder if my ex-boyfriend will contact me. While writing the lyrics, I thought that it would be bad if he did."

1. [+2,334, -58] Sounds like she's waiting for him to contact her.. ㅋ

2. [+1,929, -68] Guess she still has feelings for him; this really isn't necessary to talk about publicly

3. [+1,191, -48] So who's that ex boyfriend...

4. [+1,119, -32] Why is she randomly talking about her ex boyfriend ㅋㅋ

5. [+202, -7] No one even asked about her ex-boyfriend but she brought him up herself meaning that she's still waiting for him

6. [+199, -12] Her face is looking ab it unnatural

7. [+182, -6] Looks like unni's the clingy type as well ㅋㅋ

8. [+168, -2] 99% her ex is a famous figure

9. [+146, -4] Publicly asking her ex to contact her ㅋㅋ

10. [+87, -4] Her face looks so plastic now

-