Jonghyun makes his solo debut


Article: Jonghyun's crazy solo adventure

Source:
Naver Ent via Naver

1. [+1,023, -81] I'm already addicted to the "driving me crazy~" part after hearing it once on Inkigayo ㅋㅋ So he wrote and composed it? I'll be looking forward to it. Fighting on your solo!

2. [+888, -75] Jonghyun and Iron were both amazing! Iron was so cute at the ending stage ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+840, -64] I'm from another fandom but I'm enjoying the song~!! Deja Boo is totally my taste ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+707, -57] I like the aura lighting during the Hallelujah part! I want the digital release for Crazy soon ㅠㅠ I want to hear it digitally!!

5. [+630, -51] One of the few idols where his talents shine more than his looks

6. [+571, -31] I was a bit surprised to hear that he wrote and composed his songs but after reading his interviews, it seems he pursues music to the best of his abilities.

7. [+562, -33] If I were to be an SM idol fan, I'd be a SHINee World

8. [+503, -24] I'm so proud that all of the SHINee members seem to be maturing so well ㅠㅠ

-