[Instiz] Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin were/are dating?


Instiz: Are Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin dating or not

Rumors about the two began circulating in September of 2013 for the filming of Taeyang's '1 AM' music video. While looking for a female lead, a friend recommended Min Hyo Rin. Coincidentally, Min Hyo Rin and Kiko are longtime friends (and follow each other on their private accounts).

After filming the music video, various rumors began circulating beginning December of 2013 from people claiming to have seen the two on dates at the movies and vacationing in Jeju Island for the New Year.

The claims were brushed off as rumors until more 'spotting accounts' came up from various people that began overlapping.

- "Are Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin really dating? I jsut saw them on a date at Sangam ㅋㅋ"

- "I would've had coffee at this *** cafe if I knew it was this cool.. ㅜㅜ I stopped by because Jini unni had a friend there and it was such a cool place. Reminded me of my trip to Egypt too. And it's a secret that I saw Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang there!!!"


- Someone's Instagram: "#Saturday #Date #Hannamdong #Latelunch #Thanks I love this place, it's delicious #andIsawanothercelebrity #BigBang #Taeyang"
- Same person in reply to a friend: "The beef over rice is good and the fried salmon too ㅎㅎㅎ I was surprised at seeing Taeyang too ㅎㅎ He came to eat with a female celebrity..."

Another account on the same day:

- "Taeyang came to eat at *** restaurant with Min//Hyo//Rin. They were with someone who looked like Taeyang's hyung. The three of them looked close."

To give these accounts even more teeth, Taeyang uploaded a picture of his manager on the same day as all these accounts supposedly said they spotted him at a specific restaurant. The manager is the same person who took pictures of GD and Kiko at their Dispatch scandal.


The manager seemed to be the "Taeyang's hyung" that an account mentioned was with the couple.

Fans searched on Google and found that the restaurant the manager was photographed at is the same restaurant all of the accounts mentioned they spotted Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin in.


-

Min Hyo Rin's Instagram also showed suspicious activity. She would upload ambiguous pictures and delete them repeatedly.

She uploaded a picture of an emoticon showing 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' and then a picture of a heart shortly after.



She then uploaded a picture saying, "My mind is in the lunar world...", along with another picture of a moon, possibly referring to herself as the moon to Taeyang's sun.


On another day, she uploaded a picture of a teddy bear with his 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' ripped off. Fans began commenting on the picture saying she was spotted at Taeyang's concert and was rude, so she promptly deleted the picture again.


The 'rude actions' fans claimed she did was when Taeyang was talking about his ideal woman and she apparently turned to her friend and pointed to herself saying, "Me, it's me, he's talking about me, me, me". Other fans said she looked cute and looked like she had a lot of fun at the concert.

-

The following are pictures speculated to be couple/matching rings and sneakers.





-

Recently, Taeyang moved to a home in Hannam-dong, a location significantly closer to Min Hyo Rin's home in Oksu-dong.

-

"Youngbae, you~ better be happy... it's time you started dating too."

"Be happy."

"If this is true, I hope they're happy."

"I like Min Hyo Rin, I hope they're happy!

"Youngbae-ya, be happy ㅠ Even if this isn't true, I hope you meet a pretty girlfriend and start dating soon anyway ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Hul.. seeing all of the evidence like this is cool!!"

"I'm a Big Bang fan but I like Min Hyo Rin so I'm happy for them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"It's time for our Youngbae to date"

"Man, why is it always the woman that is always so desperate to make it obvious on SNS."

"Wow, totally a type of chemistry I didn't expect would work but it does."

"There's a lot more evidence to this than I thought."

-