[Instiz] Gay North Korean soldiers spotted on South Korean CCTV










Instiz: North Korean gay men spotted on South Korean CCTV

"Hul... this is dangerous."

"I really hope they don't get caught.. I'm so worried for them ㅠㅠㅠ"

"Hul, they need to be careful."

"I'm worried for them.."

"Why would they spread this, it's so dangerous for them."

"Whether this was released as a joke or not, if those two get caught by North Korea, they're... done for... I'm really worried for them."

"Wow, even North Korea has gays I guess."

"The images are clear enough for them to be able to identify them.."

"I hope they're safe.."

"I'm pretty sure they'll be killed if they're caught."

"Hul... they're so giddy, like a scene straight out of a teen romance drama."

"I don't think it's right to have shared this, it's dangerous for them."

"They'll definitely be killed if they get caught ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"It's cute and all but they should learn to hide and be careful ㅠㅠ.."

-