[Instiz] Danwon High School student shares 'Ilbe' proof shot


Instiz: Danwon High School student uploads proof shot of being an Ilbe member

"I ate my friend" = shows him eating fish cakes, meaning he's eating the fish that "fed on his friends" in the Sewol Ferry accident. Also shows Ilbe finger sign and Danwon High School uniform badge.

"This son of a..."

"Swore in real life.."

"You're trash."

"How could anyone even think of something like this..."

"Why can't they catch him and make him pay the consequences?"

"This almost made me throw up."

"He can't be human... how can a human being think like this?"

"Goosebumps..."

"I think this is the worst Ilbe proof shot I've ever seen... Why do they live like this?"

"I feel so disgusted, like I've just seen a disgusting bug. How is he human..."

"He crossed a line that humans should never cross."

"I don't think I can eat fish cakes again..."

"He needs help, he clearly needs psychological help."

"How is he not embarrassed to face a country that is glad that his life was saved? How could he do this knowing what happened to his friends?"

"I know this is wrong to say but heaven clearly saved the wrong people in that accident."

"I'm disgusted to even be breathing the same air as him."

-