Henry does a good deed for the New Year


Article: SuJu-M Henry's good deed on the subway goes noticed by SNS

Source: Money Today via Nate

A netizen uploaded a video of Henry giving a grandma selling snacks on the subway a $100 gift certificate to a mall. She wrote on Instagram, "I saw Henry at the Samsung Station. When I approached him, he asked me to 'hold on' and gave a grandma selling snacks a $100 mall gift certificate. He asked her not to throw it away and to please spend it before leaving. No matter how many people crowded around him, he didn't look annoyed and answered to everyone and even hugged people. He's so nice."

1. [+1,181, -39] When I look at Henry, you can just tell that he grew up with so much love. He seems to know that you can only receive love if you give it... I hope everyone spends 2015 with a caring and innocent heart like Henry's... ㅎ

2. [+936, -53] He's not fake and such an innocent celebrity

3. [+816, -38] He's such a heartwarming person with a sense of innocence ^^ What a heartwarming story~

4. [+54, -5] I can always catch fakes but I know he's not one of them...

5. [+45, -4] He's such a decent person. He's talented in so many areas like music and language but he's never cocky about it. His heart's so warm and not afraid to express love, which I noticed when he asked Park Gun Hyung if he loves him or not. He treats people with all he has to give. It's amazing how bright of a person he is when living in a foreign country with all of the obstacles that come with it.

6. [+43, -9] You can just tell when you watch him on TV that he's not being fake

7. [+40, -4] I used to think he was difficult to watch on TV because he's always all over the place but his heart surely is warm and genuine. There's no foreign celebrity like Henry.

8. [+31, -3] I really respect his parents for raising a son like him

-