Gain shows some weight gain + declares diet





Article: "Where's her sexy beauty"?... Gain's jaw line disappears

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+976, -42] It would be unfair of us to expect them to manage their bodies and starve even during their breaks. Let them eat what they want and rest when they're not promoting... female celebrities are human too.

2. [+769, -28] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who fed her so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+727, -116] Am I the only one who prefers her looking this way?? ㅋㅋ

4. [+51, -3] She did indeed gain weight... but thumbs up at her skin care.

5. [+48, -11] Seems natural to gain weight when you're not promoting. Her legs actually look better with more weight on them.

6. [+43, -2] Gain said so herself that she gains weight easily... no need for us to worry because she'll drop it all off right before comeback.

7. [+24, -13] I think she looks perfect right now

8. [+23, -3] I think it's cute ㅋㅋㅋ She's in a relationship, she's on break, seems natural to gain weight. She looks happy.

9. [+23, -5] Still pretty with the weight gain

10. [+23, -29] Huk... this isn't even chubby, she looks fat;; What happened to her? Gain-ssi, this isn't right.

-




Article: Gain's sad selca... "Declaring my diet"

Source: TV Report via Naver

"I'm going to diet in one hour from now.... I'm hungry so I'm only going to eat this as my last meal, I promise."

1. [+8,205, -52] Hul.. did she read the article?.. ㅠㅠ

2. [+7,190, -77] You'll pay for this Dispatch

3. [+6,221, -79] Gain's so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,281, -104] She doesn't look like she gained weight from that angle

5. [+4,267, -128] I like her Chubby too ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+631, -14] Dispatch went too far... hit it right where it hurt.

7. [+586, -14] She saw the article ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Totally did. I hope she read the supportive comments too.

8. [+568, -11] She'll have to starve herself once a comebacks confirmed anyway so just rest up and eat what you want ㅋㅋ

-