TV: [Superman] Haru and Tablo's final episode


Article: 'Superman' Adieu Haru and Tablo, the healing child will console us forever

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+15,460, -492] Haru's so much more mature and smarter than her age

2. [+13,207, -324] I like the triplets myself but whenever I saw hateful comments against Haru saying they want more screentime for the triplets because Haru's boring just broke my heart. It's a variety show but how dare people treat young children like this? I love Haru for her kind heart and I hope Tablo wasn't hurt by reading those comments or decided to leave the show because of them. Haru-ya, grow up healthily~ I'll miss you so much!!!

3. [+11,076, -210] Choked up when they played a montage of her time on the show... Haru-ya, just continue maturing as beautifully as you are now..

4. [+9,789, -184] Her heart is just too kind

5. [+5,464, -132] ㅠㅠㅠ Haru-ya, you're such a special child. Fighting, Haru... fighting to Tablo and Kang Hye Jung too

6. [+1,589, -57] Cried so hard watching her today ㅠㅠㅠ She was like an angel with the way she looked out for her dad. Always wishing them happiness.

7. [+1,553, -62] There's something about Haru that always makes you tear up. Grow up beautifully, Haru-ya!

8. [+1,351, -39] Haru touches your heart in a way that makes you choke up~ There were a lot of times with watching Tablo's family that I felt warmed and tearful~ Angel Haru, grow up healthy and strong! Wishing Tablo's family happiness as well.

-