TV: [Spoilers!!!] Roommate (Park Jin Young and Jackson)


Article: 'Roommate' Park Jin Young and Jackson provide both laughter and heartwarmth

Source:
Naver

1. [+700, -23] I like Park Jin Young... I was so surprised when he said he brought Jackson's parents

2. [+556, -15] I choked up when Jackson started crying ㅠㅠ

3. [+507, -11] I was laughing the entire time until I saw Jackson crying at the preview... My heart broke. Thank you for giving up fencing to come all the way to Korea~~!! You're such a vitamin. Fighting.

4. [+415, -12] It was so touching ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+166, -6] Really put JYP in a new light for me... JYP seems to be the best at taking care of their artsts like their own family ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They may not be the best at work but they're a great company ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+153, -4] JYP's such a human company... Park Jin Young's so jjang

7. [+144, -5] I'm so used to Jackson smiling that it made me choke up to see him cry... I hope Got7 hits daebak in 2015 and JYP too.

8. [+142, -5] He cried so heart breakingly that I cried with him.. ㅠㅠ Park Jin Young is such a good person

-