Sunye declares she won't be coming back to the entertainment industry?


Article: "I won't be coming back to the entertainment industry", fans hit a mental breakdown with Sunye's declaration

Source:
Kuki News via Nate

In an interview with a Korean American newspaper, Sunye allegedly said, "I won't be going back to the entertainment industry and will instead be sharing my love from God. A comeback to the entertainment industry? That won't happen!"

"Against the standards of the world, what I'm doing may seem foolish, but I have chosen to live a life spreading God's love as his daughter."

1. [+280, -8] Then why did she renew her contract......

2. [+259, -12] So selfish...

3. [+224, -13] She renewed her contract last year and now she has no intention of coming back? She's clearly harming not only the other members but their fans. Why did she sign the renewal?

4. [+30, -6] Then leave the group once and for all and go do your missionary work. Unless you're planning on coming back to the Wonder Girls once life as a missionary gets too tough for you...

5. [+26, -3] Sunye and Jessica... if they're going to go off and do their own thing, why do they end up renewing their contracts and harming their teams??????????

6. [+25, -7] Damn Christians... I feel bad for the other members. Why did she renew it? So selfish.

7. [+24, -8] Why doesn't she leave the group... I feel like she's changed so much, I don't even know who she is

8. [+23, -2] This is why Christians get a bad rep. They're selfish and think God can excuse them out of anything.

9. [+18, -2] That drug called religion is quite strong I see

10. [+15, -0] Thank goodness Sohee left WG early ㅋㅋ

-