Rainbow's Seungah looking glamorous



Article: Rainbow's Oh Seungah shows off breathtaking body in a 'sexy zippered shirt'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+332, -17] Am I right in assuming that women take selcas like this because they want you to look there?

2. [+268, -23] What if your nurse's aides ate in your surgery room while you were getting your breasts done too

3. [+202, -29] Already knew from seeing the first selca that she took these selcas because she wanted to show off her new breasts. 9.9 out of 10 of the women who get them done try to show them off for compensation of their pain and money spent. There's a certain satisfaction that comes from getting attention for your breasts... I know because I used to be like that when I first got my breasts done.

4. [+25, -2] Taking a picture down to your breasts like that means please look at them

5. [+23, -6] I'll never understand girls who take pictures like this... there are a lot of non-celebrities who do it and it just seems obvious that they want attention for their breasts

6. [+20, -2] You're right in assuming that. She's asking for us to look at her breasts.

7. [+17, -3] Who is she again

8. [+13, -1] That chin could poke an eye out

9. [+12, -2] She looks so plastic in other photos, like straight out of 'Let Beauty'

10. [+11, -2] Fixed her face up so much I can't even recognize her ㅜㅜ

-