[Pann] The pain of sharing names with a celebrity

Pann: Any of you suffering from sharing names with a celebrity

I'm a sophomore at a co-ed high school and I'm suffering because my name's Park Chanyeol. Whenever the teachers call out my name, all of the girls suddenly start staring at me and whispering, "His name's Chanyeol? His name's Park Chanyeol?" When I had no clue who EXO was, I looked up his name because I was curious but the difference in our looks........ anyway, I think I'll be suffering for the rest of my life.

Find strength to everyone else in the same situation. I once had my school ID stolen from me. I bet the girl who took it replaced my picture with Park Chanyeol's picture. Fortunately for me, our names are stitched on to our uniforms so I haven't had my name tag stolen yet. Fighting everyone.

1. [+174, -1] My name's Jun Ji Hyun and my closest friend's name is Kim Tae Hee.. ㅋ...ㅋㅋㅋ... ㅋ Our names are common if you take out the last name... we always get picked on by boys when we hang out together, probably will have to suffer forever too... ㅠ

2. [+149, -0] My name's Kim Jong Un....... thought my name was pretty up until a few years ago........

3. [+136, -0] My friend's name is Go Young Wook. After that scandal, he changed it to Go Jung Woo because people gave him so much shit over it ㅋㅋ

4. [+74, -7] Bae Suzy

5. [+70, -0] My name's Baek Hyun. Last name Baek, first name Hyun. Ever since that Baekhyun kid debuted in EXO, my name tag gets stolen nonstop... and random people I don't know stare at me when my friends call my name ㅋㅋㅋ And I don't like Taeyeon so please stop asking me if I like her

6. [+67, -1] There's a kid named Park Jin Young in my class ㅋㅋㅋ Everyone teases him whispering JYP ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+47, -2] My name's Oh Sehun. Whenever I had to introduce myself at the start of the semester, I could hear all of the girls whispering about me. I've already had eight of my name tags stolen ㅋㅋ

8. [+43, -2] My friend's oppa's name is Yang Hyun Suk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a total YG fangirl too so whenever she's talking shit about Yang Hyun Suk, her oppa will hear it and think it's about him and beat her up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+40, -1] My name's Won Bin but I'm a girl... and there's another guy with the same name in my class too so whenever the teacher calls our name, we're both like 'Nae?!'

10. [+35, -0] I think my aunt is a secret TVXQ fan ㅋㅋㅋ Her kid was born this year and she named him Park Yoochun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-