[Pann] All Swedish men are handsome?










Pann: The shocking reality of Swedish men

1. [+373, -28] I'll see you all at the airport

2. [+179, -22] So are we all moving to Sweden or

3. [+66, -1] Wow, that guy wearing the safety hat is crazy handsome

4. [+38, -1] Can't believe Swedish men don't know how handsome they are when they look like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -1] What is that guy with the safety hat? Construction worker? Janitor? He's so handsome, I'm not even joking

6. [+33, -1] I'm off to Sweden

7. [+30, -8] It's not only the men, the women are equally as gorgeous. Swedish women are known in Europe for their beauty. You'll all go to Sweden to look at the handsome men and come back with low self esteem after comparing yourselves to the women ㅋㅋ

8. [+25, -1] Swedish men always rank at the top in handsome polls, I guess it proves to be true... ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23, -1] There's a Swedish guy at my company named Johan... he's just so handsome. I'm 183 cm myself so I'm pretty tall but when I stand next to him in front of a mirror, I suffer a crushing defeat...

10. [+11, -1] It's so stupid how Koreans put white people on a pedastal like this when they never talk about this kind of stuff themselves. Always putting Asians down and acting like white people are superior ㅋㅋㅋ

-