[Instiz] SM's 3D hologram musical 'School Oz'


Instiz: SM's new musical poster

SM's hologram musical 'School OZ' starring:
f(x)'s Luna, TVXQ's Changmin, Red Velvet's Seulgi, EXO's Xiumin and Suho, and SHINee's Key.

3D hologram musical being showed at the COEX Artium.

-

"Why is Super Junior not in this... or should I be glad that they're not."
- "Definitely fortunate that Super Junior isn't in this ㅋㅋ They're in better musicals anyway... waste of their voices doing SM musicals"

"I mean, I'll watch it for Key but.....>"

"I don't know if I want to watch this or not..."

"What in the world is this... I'm so glad Super Junior's not in this."

"Hummm... I'm an SM fan to the bone but I don't want to see this.."

"Don't be like this, SM"

"Another embarrassing record to put in their resumes"

"I seriously thought this was photoshopped together and the hologram musical was a lie... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I'm speechless... just shocked, really.."

"Aigoo..."

"Why can't SM ever let the kids do something normal for once ㅠㅠ"

"Hooray! I don't see my bias here!"

"Stop wasting time with this crap and work on more albums for them."

"As if I don't experience physically reaching out for them to grab nothing in my own home already"

-