[Instiz] Baekhyun's couple phone case spotted in EXO's photobook?


Instiz: Baekhyun's couple phone case spotted in EXO concert's photobook

"Why would he include that in their photobook...?"

"I understand that him dating someone he loves is something to bless but sorry that I'm not a cool fan and that I still refuse to be understanding."

"I just won't buy it then!!!!!! Ha!!!! Because I am an ATM with feelings, you know!"

"I don't know why I need to have my feelings hurt like this when I'm buying a photobook with my own money. I know that he probably didn't put his phone case there on purpose but it still hurts me... Have a happy love, and I hope this doesn't happen again ㅎㅎ"

"Including that in the photobook is going too far ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart ㅠㅠㅠ"

"Eh~ I highly doubt it was intentional."

"To include this in a photobook that fans will be buying... I get that it probably wasn't intentional but they should've been more careful. I completely lost all urges to buy it now.. ㅎㅎ"

"No respect for fans, really. Thanks for letting me save up on some cash for once."

"They could've edited it out out of respect for the fans."

"I don't know... I can't hate Baekhyun but I do hate his relationship.. maybe the person I should be hating is Dispatch. Despite Baekhyun trying to be as careful as possible, I can't help but be hurt every time I see things like this. I know that idols are people too but they're idols... dammit, Dispatch, why'd they have to release those pictures and do this to me?"

"Guess I won't be buying it."

"They really couldn't cut off the edges of that picture?"

"Sorry I'm not cool enough as a fan, I won't be able to buy this."

"Please stop assuming that he purposely put his phone there for the picture like he's so desperate to be known."

"Isn't the purpose of a photobook for their fans... Even if he didn't know, I'd still be upset as a fan to have to buy a photobook with my own money that had something like this in it."

"I know he didn't mean it but it makes me not want to buy it."

"Why on earth would he wear his couple phone case when he knows his fans are super sensitive right now?"

-