Clara requests contract termination with agency without reason


Article: Polaris reps, "Clara submitted request to terminate her contract... gave no reason"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+745, -79] She probably wants to join a better agency now that she's more popular than when she first signed with them... tsk tsk, should wait for her contract to expire. There's always a reason someone gets hate.

2. [+607, -39] What is she thinking... she's always out acting on her own.. jealous that she thinks she can do whatever she wants in life.

3. [+486, -27] Why? Because they media played too much for her? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+385, -20] So many things going on with Clara... I wonder what's happening

5. [+439, -94] I want to know what happened.. maybe they made her do a gig/something that made her show more skin than she's comfortable with. I felt bad for her at the Working Girl conference.

6. [+116, -23] I'd leave too if my company promised to get me popular but made me strip down and turn my image slutty at a movie conference..

7. [+72, -4] Image is everything in the entertainment world... show skin once and that's all the gigs you're ever going to get.

8. [+65, -5] If her company is the one behind 'Gwiyomi Song' and the fiasco of 'Working Girl', I'd leave the company too ㅋㅋㅋ

-