Zhou Mi feels grateful to be the first Chinese solo male debut in Korea




Article: SuJu-M's Zhou Mi pictorial revealed, "Made me tear up to think I was the finrst Chinese male singer to debut in Korea"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"Seeing my teaser banners on portal sites and promotional buses going around cities made me tear up. I'm the first Chinese male singer to debut as a solo in Korea. I'm grateful to be the first, so I'll also work even harder."

1. [+275, -20] Maybe because Lee Soo Man is a horseface himself but he seems to favor similar horsefaced looking kids... ㅋㅋ (For example, Kangta, Choi Siwon, Suho, etc)

2. [+190, -10] Please don't betray SM

3. [+127, -39] I personally like his song... it's personal preference, after all... I'm sure he has to deal with bias for being Chinese but I hope he works hard and achieves good results~

4. [+30, -10] Seriously the ugliest in SM history

5. [+21, -15] His song sucks... and has he even sang live yet

6. [+19, -10] In pictures, he looks like a mix between Kangta + Choi Siwon... an odd mix

7. [+18, -5] Can't trust Chinese kids from SM ㅋㅋㅋ It's not even bias, just count how many Chinese have already betrayed them ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+18, -5] How many more times does SM need to be betrayed by the Chinese before they wake up

9. [+18, -6] Isn't Henry Chinese?

10. [+16, -2] Shouldn't give opportunities to Chinese, they'll just take it and leave

-