YG hints at GDTOP comeback + new hip hop trio project


Article: YG to release two hip hop projects this time... duo and trio, who will they be?

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+4,941, -135] Just release the names for once..

2. [+4,770, -203] Stop with these waiting games.. Your projects get enough attention without all of this unnecessary guessing;

3. [+4,175, -115] This is so tiring now... Just let us know off the bat...

4. [+3,767, -274] Please let it be Mino!!! Song Minho

5. [+570, -22] Already articles out about one of them being GDTOP... I think the second team will be BI, Bobby, and Mino.

6. [+422, -31] GDTOP and BI, Bobby, and Mino

7. [+347, -19] It'd be so daebak if the second unit was really BI, Minho, and Bobby

8. [+357, -36] I want Mino in a really strong hip hop song ㅠㅠ Empty isn't enough for me ㅠㅠ

-

Article: GDTOP, out for the first time in four years?

Source:
Star Today via Nate

1. [+746, -58] TOP and Taeyang are the only normal ones in Big Bang ㅋㅋ Why not just release a TOP Taeyang duet instead ㅋㅋ

2. [+764, -104] I really don't want to see G-Dragon crawling back out again

3. [+548, -69] G-Druggie & TOP

4. [+44, -8] I think a GD and Park Bom duet wouldn't be too bad... with songs like "I'm on Drugs", "I Smuggled".. etc

5. [+32, -10] Shameless, so shameless, how can they be so shameless?

6. [+29, -4] I mean really... not one clarification on him uploading that picture of Molly... while they're quick on releasing articles like this... It just makes me hate them more.

7. [+26, -5] The sons of the pharmacy

8. [+24, -3] Can't stand GD anymore. All I in him is his lovestagram with his Japanese girlfriend. My dear~~~~~ go be with your beloved Kiko chan tsk tsk

9. [+21, -4] Who even likes GD anymore...?? A druggie boyfriend of a right-wing... Who could even stand liking him?

10. [+19, -4] Their skin is as thick as iron

-

Source: Naver

1. [+136, -72] How dare this druggie crawl back out!

2. [+111, -59] G-Druggie and MC-Extract-My-Teeth... what's the difference between the two??? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+78, -37] When are you two going to the army?

4. [+69, -37] Can't stand him after finding out that he's dating that right-wing

5. [+41, -29] Molly-Dragon~ Seems only TOP and Taeyang are the ons without scandal in Big Bang

-