TV: [Spoilers!!!] Liar Game (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Liar Game' hints at a second season

Source
: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,878, -19] Wow, Kang Do Young gave me goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋ Totally recommend continuing on with a second season

2. [+1,492, -16] That final laugh of Kang Do Young at the end spread goosebumps all over my body....

3. [+1,298, -17] I welcome a second season with open arms ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1,122, -15] The ending was so scary, I feel like Kang Do Young will appear in my nightmares

5. [+1,027, -19] Shin Sung Rok's superb acting

6. [+358, -10] I'm all for a second season but please don't change Ha Woo Jin's hair...

7. [+334, -5] Thank you for a second season but keeping Ha Woo Jin's bangs is integral to its sucess. Please bring it back and start anew.

8. [+292, -4] Totally for a second season!!!!

9. [+274, -8] No!! Ha Woo Jin's hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+267, -6] The goose bumps at the end... They really seem to be going for a second season, aren't they ㅋㅋ with the same cast.... Kang Do Young was right, let's see each other again..

-