Song Hye Gyo sweeps the covers of major Chinese magazines


Article: Song Hye Gyo sweeps China's top 5 magazine covers... 'second in history'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,735, -414] She was doing so well until she ruined her image with that one tax evasion...

2. [+2,515, -432] Tax evasion woman in Korea, popular woman in China

3. [+2,444, -432] Seems Song TaxEvasion is still doing well in China

4. [+332, -58] She's probably making a lot of money. I bet she'll end up getting married to a Chinese ㅋㅋ

5. [+307, -53] All I think about is tax evasion when I hear her name now ㅎㅎ

6. [+351, -101] Why does Noh Hong Chul have to reflect when Song TaxEvasion and Lee Santa are all out and about promoting just fine?

7. [+300, -51] Wow, seems she's still popular in China.. is China lenient on tax evaders?

8. [+229, -39] I really don't want to see her face anywhere. While I was stuck paying all my taxes out of my tiny little pay check, she was busy evading hundreds of thousands!

9. [+210, -36] The only celebrity news lately are all criminals! Song Hye Gyo, Lee Byung Hun, MC Mong, Sangchu, etc.

10. [+169, -22] Even I pay the taxes out of the tiny pay check I work my ass off for...

-