Sexually abused woman turns to the internet to prompt reinvestigation into closed case


Article: "My doctor brother (rapes) my body... please help me" full document of victim prompts re-investigation

Source:
Kuki News via Nate

A woman had reported her older brother for incest/rape but the court found him innocent of the charges due to there being a lack of evidence. Enraged, the woman took to the internet to plead her case, asking netizens for help.

Full translation of her post:

Please help me.

I write this out of regret. Ever since I was little, my older brother has been sexually abusing me for years now. I have three older brothers and the culprit is the oldest. He's five years older than me.

In my second year of junior high school, he penetrated me and began sexually abusing me more than most married couples would have sex.

My mother worked as a teacher at a school far from home so she was always busy tending to her job and our home. As I was the youngest maknae, she left me to the care of my oldest brother. From taking me to daycare to school, to washing me, feeding me... my brother did everything from changing my panties to helping me with my homework. I remember he was in charge of everything regarding me.

Ever since I was little, I remember him touching me a lot. I was still a young child then and I thought it was just because he loved me as the maknae. And unlike now, we did not live in a generation where we could talk openly of sex so I was ignorant and did not suspect anything of his actions when I was an elementary school student.

However, once I became a junior high school student, I realized something was wrong. I could not do anything about it because they had been actions I had dealt with all my life.

My brother was of a higher position than even my father in our home. His presence was scary and difficult to handle. If my brother claimed something was right, it had to be right. No matter if something was white, it was black if my brother said it was.

My mother put all of her trust and anticipation into my brother. He was a top student who never ranked below #1 or #2 in his school, and on days where he was mad or frustrated, our entire home would feel the consequences.

I remember when my brother was frustrated from studying one day, he went into the kitchen and threw a glass cup. He even threw a container of kimchi my mother had been making... but my mother was busy hiding all of this from my father, hiding her tears, and making sure that my brother was never bothered.

At one point, my brother didn't even hesitate swearing at her to her face. That's how powerful of a figure he was in our home. In a home like this, it was impossible for me as the maknae to rebel against him.

When I was in my second year of junior high, my brother was a high school senior. My home became even more obsessed with making sure we did not bother him. As my parents had anticipated, my brother was accepted into med school and now that he had more time after his test, he began sexually abusing me more than most couples would have sex.

In my first year of junior high school, I got two questions wrong on my math exam, causing him to hit my butt and thighs over 100 times with a tennis bat. My mother, however, took his side and yelled at me as well.

I could not tell anyone about the things happening to me and spent my adolescence under the rule of my scary brother. It was a painful time for me as I had no idea who I was. I had no life of my own.

As I matured and my body became more of that of a woman's, I attempted suicide multiple times. That is the only memory I have of my youth. While other girls grew up with anticipations and dreams of their future, I grew up attempting suicide and mutilating myself.

In my second year of high school, my home room teacher said we could write anything we wanted to say so I used an alias and wrote that I thought I was pregnant and asked for help. The teacher found me but deemed it as a prank. I couldn't tell anyone or ask anyone for help, and that's how I grew up... I realized that the only way to escape this hell was to get into college in another district.

Unfortunately, my college was only an hour and a half away from home so I had to visit home during the weekends and breaks. As a college student, I attempted to rebel against my brother but the sexual abuse continued, along with swears and more assault.

In my sophomore year of college, I became pregnant with his child. Scared, I ran away to a single mother's association but my mother found me somehow and forced me to get an abortion and go back to school.

Every break, I'd run away to a relative's house, my friend's, or the library until I graduated from college.

When I turned 26, my mother arranged a marriage for me. I thought I could finally escape from my brother's grasp but having been exposed to so much sexual abuse and an abortion, it was difficult for me to get pregnant. We tried test tubes multiple times until I gave birth to twins in 2002, six years into my marriage.

In 2006, the year my kids turned five, my brother came to my home and assaulted me after checking that my kids were asleep, beginning the sexual abuse once again. I attempted to fight back but I was scared of waking my kids and could not do anything as he abused me.

At the time, my brother was building a new hospital and had asked my husband to work with him. My husband was a doctor himself and my brother needed his help. He promised that all of the income from his department would be given to him and that he would even buy him a house. All he asked for was his synergy in developing the department.

After raping me, my brother threatened to continue raping me until I persuaded my husband to join his hospital. He threatened to break my marriage as well. A few days later, he really did come back... but my kids were not sleeping. He came into the kitchen and touched beneath me while my kids were playing and left it at that.

Scared that my husband would find out, I begged him to join my brother. He agreed and we eventually moved for the hospital's opening in 2007. Everything, however, was a lie my brother had made up to use us. Unlike his promise, my husband was not given the income but a salary and put in hundreds of thousands in debt. My husband had a stroke from the stress and ended up quitting no less than four months since joining.

I was so angry... as if what he did to me wasn't enough, he put my husband at risk. I went to the hospital to argue with him but even there, he lifted my skirt and touch beneath there. All I could get out of him were the words, "Why would I share my benefits with you?"

My mother was always on my brother's side and called my husband swears for quitting so early into the hospital's opening. Our family ended up moving after being used... and I could not live from the psychological shock. To forget who I was, I became addicted to games and couldn't look after my own children. Attempting to commit suicide became a daily habit and I had to seek help.

My deteriorating mental condition eventually led to my divorce with my husband. I remarried... and the reason all of this came to light was because my second husband grew suspicious of my nightmares, my attempted suicides, weird actions...

Once he found out, he was angered, asking how a brother could do that to his only sister, how a human being could do that.. He sent those words to him in a text message and a few days later, my brother and my husband had a phone call for the first time.

He begged my husband to let him live, that he would be in trouble if this got out into the world, please let him live... and then he hung up, saying thank you, I'll take this call as your understanding. He never asked how I was doing or asked for my forgiveness. He merely asked that we let him live.

My husband gave him three days to come to our home and kneel in apology and ended the call there. Three days later, my brother never contacted us so I went to my parent's home. My parents, however, refused to let me in. They agreed to meet me outside the parking lot of a grocery store nearby.

They yelled at me, threatening me to kill myself... that I was causing all of this just because of a little touching my brother did. They accused me of wanting to live off of his money... I was never once let back inside their home.

As it turned out, my brother had already told my parents before I went to visit them. When even my own parents turned away from me, the realization made me so depressed. Honestly, my mother knew all along that I was being sexually abused.

I remember telling her once before so she knew that I was pregnant with his child at one point as well. She would often make me stay at a friend's house or the library so she must have known.

When I had told her, she did not react in any particular way. She had said, "So that's what happened... I'm sorry... mother could not protect you... no wonder he was always erect when he came out of your room.. I'm sorry..." and that was it. She never yelled at him, consoled me, or tried to get me help.

If only she had gotten me help, I would've never had to experience being sexually abused in front of my own children. The rage and torment I felt against my brother and mother... I had only wanted her to listen.. but they both stomped me to the ground.

So I went to the police straight away and filed a report against him for sexual abuse. I used the phone call with my husband along with phone calls to me as evidence.

While all of the police I showed it to agreed that my evidence proved my brother to be a bastard, that he was 100% guilty, my lawsuit was at a standstill for three months. I then received contact from the prosecutor saying that I did not have direct evidence. He said that I needed a recording of him directly saying that he sexually abused his younger sister. Funny thing is that he was the same person who had taken the evidence and called my brother a crazy bastard when he first heard it.

I suspect several reasons why: first, my second oldest brother works in public service, and second, my third oldest brother in the police. I feel that they influenced my case with my brother.

Currently, I unable to live life without medical help. I am so tormented knowing that even the law has ignored me. Living life and breathing is painful and I recently attempted suicide multiple times. I'd like to heal my wounds. I'd like to live a normal life.

Please help me.

-

1. [+4,613, -26] The brother is not human but the mother even moreso. The mother is the biggest criminal in all this for doing nothing. So what if she's a teacher, she raised trash herself.

2. [+4,087, -28] Wow, he's the most makjang trash I've ever heard of. And that mother gave birth to such trash... Her family must've been such hell for her.

3. [+3,815, -40] Her brother's less than a dog but the mother's just as crazy. I hope that the reinvestigation makes him pay the consequences for his actions. Please find strength.

4. [+395, -3] The mother's the worst. It scares me to think that a woman like that is a teacher.

5. [+393, -6] I read the entire thing... and I can't even express my rage into words anymore. It feels like there's something lodged in my chest, it hurts to even breathe. I can't even begin to imagine how she must feel... If there's a god, please help her..

6. [+332, -3] Hul, is the oppa a sociopath? And is she really their birth daughter? How can parents be like that to their own kid? And what has the father been doing this whole time?

7. [+318, -3] Can't believe this is a true story... nevermind the oppa, the parents gave birth to that monster... No consequence could come close to what he would deserve.

8. [+160, -5] He's a devil... Just kill him. Screw what the court says, just down some alcohol and go kill him.

9. [+107, -2] All because society prioritizes grades and a high position in society, the family let their daughter rot in pain and embarrassment to make sure the oldest brother got all that he could to live a good life.

10. [+106, -3] Can't believe I read the entire thing. How is he human? Any swear word isn't enough for him.

-