Se7en to be discharged in late December as well


Article: Se7en to discharge on December 28th... 'penalized 10 days in army jail' for going to a massage parlor

Source: The Fact via Nate

1. [+1,009, -9] Meanwhile Yoo Seung Ho will also be discharging after fulfilling a dedicated service~

2. [+685, -11] The comments are going to be riot once Se7en actually discharges

3. [+580, -11] As if he's even worth calling a soldier

4. [+38, -6] It's fine, he has MC Mong with a gun out standing in the front line for people like him, Sangchu, Kangin, Lee Hyuk Jae, Shin Jung Hwan, Go Young Wook, and Lee Soo Geun. Soon we will be watching dozens of criminals on public broadcast TV make hundreds of thousands of dollars. MC Mong said so himself that anyone who hates on him for not serving in the same army that our brothers, oppas, dongsengs, fathers, and relatives have to serve in is a loser.

5. [+24, -2] I've honestly been his fan since his debut... but ever since his American advancement failed, he's barely been dedicated to his career at all and all fans got were accounts of him going around with Park Han Byul before they went public with their relationship. When he enlisted in active duty, I was so grateful but then disappointed when he left to be a celebrity soldier. I had such infinite trust and love for him... but that massage parlor scandal put an end to it all pretty much. The betrayal I felt can't be put into words... I know that others may laugh at me but I have over 10 years of Lucky Se7en memorabilia that turned into nothing in just a moment... I boxed them all up and sent them back to YG. I don't even have rage anymore, I just feel bad for him. When I listen to his songs, I just think why... why did you do that... I'm now in my late twenties reminiscing about the past but I don't wish to see him on TV anymore.

6. [+17, -3] So how was his vacation to the army?

7. [+14, -1] I doubt he has any thoughts of returning to the entertainment industry. He owns a steamed chicken restaurant chain with 11 locations all over the country. He's set for life. He won't care about reflection or anything unless his business goes bankrupt and he has to crawl back to the industry.

-