No pity party for celebrities


Article: BoA "I never rested for longer than two weeks for 14 years... I worked like a cow"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+5,122, -726] It's hard for me to relate as a non-celebrity... when my own parents have been working without taking a break for longer than day for the past 30 years..

2. [+4,102, -138] But for all that hard work, she's made enough to live off of for the rest of her life... I'd probably have to work for 140 years to make the same amount..

3. [+3,636, -228] But she's made hundreds of thousands for all that work... I'd work that hard if I could make the same kind of money.

4. [+3,268, -255] She was pretty much SM's first slave. She's the only one left out of all the 90s SM stars. Kang Ta's a bit of a different situation.

5. [+1,345, -148] I still really liked BoA ㅠ

6. [+665, -87] Regular workers don't take breaks longer than two weeks too ^^^^^^~

7. [+543, -76] Hey, I haven't taken a break for longer than two weeks too ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+498, -49] For the amount of money you made, a lot of people would work that hard for 24 years

9. [+488, -57] I've never rested for longer than three days for the past 10 years... I've worked like a dog. Any non-celebrity works this much... the only difference is that we don't make that much money and we're all living paycheck to paycheck.

10. [+400, -44] My father hasn't rested for longer than two weeks for the past 30 years.

-