MBLAQ to renegotiate contract renewals + no promotions for 7th mini


Article: [Exclusive] MBLAQ to discuss contract renewals after 'Curtain Call' concert... NO promotions for 7th minialbum

Source:
OBS via Naver

1. [+616, -9] Even if they don't disband, I really hope they don't renew their contracts with J. Trash

2. [+514, -27] I liked their song It's War... I hope they come back with a song like that.

3. [+398, -16] I wanted to see them do well with continued promotions without disbandment, what a shame ㅜㅜ Even if they join other companies, I hope they don't disband and return to promoting together someday

4. [+365, -10] The discussion isn't until after the concert but J. Tune is already leaving out Lee Joon's drama schedule on the schedule chart... Seems they both have left each other.

5. [+331, -45] Lee Joon-ah, hurry and run..!

6. [+78, -3] Hope they can maintain their group even if they leave the company

7. [+69, -3] I want all of MBLAQ to leave J. Tune..

8. [+60, -2] I trust that they definitely won't renew their contracts. Out of consideration for your Korean and international fans who've trusted and followed you all this time, please find a company that prioritizes MBLAQ's promotions and give us hope that you guys will regroup once again ㅠ

9. [+53, -1] I'm fine with them not disbanding but I'm against them renewing their contracts. Please find a new agency.

10. [+43, -2] Do not renew your contracts. Never that.

-