Got7 holds 'Identify' comeback showcase



Article: Got7's confident first album comeback "Our goal is #1"

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+86, -23] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Got7 baby bird!!!

2. [+83, -21] I really hope they win #1, Got7 fighting

3. [+74, -16] The song's really good, Got7 fighting

4. [+77, -22] The song's really good, definitely good enough to win #1. When are they releasing their digital song? I hope it's soon.

5. [+69, -21] Weird that they aren't more popular. Hit daebak~

6. [+43, -9] Got7, hope your wish comes true!! I'll empty out my bank account until it happens!!!!!!!

7. [+39, -10] Will be waiting for the digital release!!

8. [+32, -5] Only the music video's been released and the song's already so addicting;;;;;;;; I think everyone will be listening to it once the digital album's released;

-