Bobby and Master Wu confirmed for YG's second hip hop project


Article: Master Wu and Bobby for 'YG Hip Hop Project 2'... who is the last remaining?

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,630, -20] How totally unexpected...

2. [+1,561, -38] Wow... didn't expect Master Wu at all... why is the That's No No teacher here... Is Teddy the next one then? ㅋ

3. [+1,249, -92] Master Wu?? Wow.. unexpected.. but it's making me look forward to it more ㅋㅋ I personally hope the next is Mino

4. [+1,014, -131] Thought it'd be Minho ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ... Looking forward to the last member

5. [+854, -56] There's no explanation on Master Wu, that's no no ㅋㅋ I wonder who the third will be... either Minho or CL, I think.

6. [+196, -13] If they make the third Teddy, that's what I'd call real hip hop... the most hip hop in YG.

7. [+160, -9] Doubt the third would be Teddy... but it'd be great ㅋㅋ

8. [+145, -5] Totally didn't expect Master Wu, this makes me look forward to the third ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+128, -12] What if CL's the third??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whoever it is, looking forward to it

-