AOA release 'Like a Cat' comeback


Article: AOA, honest with love makes their sexy walk 'Like a Cat'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+839, -147] Stop showing skin...

2. [+685, -108] Can someone stop them ㅋㅋ

3. [+681, -112] Their songs all sound so similar

4. [+588, -77] The caps are a bit shocking to look at;;

5. [+540, -74] I personally liked their Short Hair concept better

6. [+144, -22] I feel like they've lost their roots.. They had such a unique fallen angels concept with Elvis, showed off vocal power with Get Out, had one of the only girl group band concepts with Moya... but now all for that damn popularity, they show more and more skin. Sure they're popular now but they better not bring up their angel names or their old angel concept ever again. It embarrasses me as a fan of their debut days.

7. [+130, -9] Am I the only one that finds lyrics like "come on baby" cringeworthy

8. [+95, -5] Feels like they're back to square one with Short Hair not doing as well as they wanted. They don't have an FNC feel to them anymore and they're now just your average girl group you can find anywhere... I personally like FNC but it must be frustrating trying to find something that works and sticks with them.

9. [+98, -9] Not really feeling the song

10. [+90, -5] They've certainly amped up the sex factor but I'm a personal fan of songs like Short Skirt

11. [+69, -3] They needed to have stepped away from Brave Brothers to join bigger waters

-

Article: "Sexy~meow" AOA's cat woman performance

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+247, -21] Feels like I'm looking at pictures from some shady concert

2. [+171, -21] I personally liked their Moya and Short Skirt concepts better...

3. [+153, -36] Sajangnim... why are they doing this concept ㅜㅜ I'm already hurting for the girls thinking of the people that're going to hate on them for being just another one of those girl groups showing skin for attention. Still, fighting to AOA.

4. [+21, -12] They look dirty to me rather than sexy. Seolhyun's pretty, though. The rest I couldn't care less for.

5. [+18, -9] Choa's so pretty

6. [+15, -2] I still really liked their band songs... Poor drummer.

-