VIXX wins #1 on 'Inkigayo' + rude Rap Monster?


Article: VIXX wins #1 on 'Inkigayo' following 'Music Bank', "We love you, Starlight"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,841, -1,436] VIXX has good choreography and stage ㅋㅋ Grats, grats

2. [+2,236, -1,469] Really love you, VIXX

3. [+1,864, -1,240] COngratulations ㅠ VIXX really ㅠ Took you so much effort and sweat to reach this position now, us Starlights know ㅠㅠ Let's do even better from here on out, congratulations!!!

-

Instiz: Rap Monster's facial expression during VIXX's #1 a controversy on various sites right now

"I can see why this is controversial, but I don't think it's enough to judge Rap Monster's entire character off of. I don't think he would've made those expressions if he knew they were crying in the front... I hope he realizes his mistake and pays more attention in the future."

"I can see why fans would be upset but it's wrong to judge Rap Monster's entire character off of."

"Other artists joke around like this a lot, tough."

"I knew this would be controversial when I saw it. I don't think it's right to be joking around like that when a senior is giving an award speech."

"Sure other artists joke around in the back like that but I don't think they do it when the group giving an award speech is actually crying..."

"Rap Monster's at fault... sure other groups do this too but it's offensive to the fans."

"I like Bangtan but he's at fault."

"I know that this might offend VIXX fans but he's one of the more jokester type members of Bangtan Boys... He's actually serious when he wants to be so please don't judge his character off of this ㅠㅠ"

-