Sean and Jung Hye Young donate for their 10th anniversary


Article: Sean and Jung Hye Young donate ₩3,650,000 for their 10th anniversary "Big happiness"

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

They saved $10 every day since their 9th anniversary to donate for their 10th anniversary.

1. [+7,263, -132] Amazing ♥ I want to live my life like them

2. [+7,207, -98] Sure talking about donating is easy but there are few people who actually put words into action like them

3. [+6,282, -98] They're angels

4. [+5,000, -70] Really just... amazing..! Thumbs up

5. [+4,880, -72] Such a warm hearted and thankful couple. Be happy ♥

6. [+492, -19] I think they're the only couple in celebrity history to always be doing good deeds like this. They're way better than most top star couples. I don't believe in religions myself but they really seem like angels brought down by a god.

7. [+445, -17] I never really cared much for this couple but seeing so much news about their good deeds makes me respect them.

8. [+404, -14] Couples like Sean and Jung Hye Young and Cha In Pyo and Shin Aera don't just donate money but physically do volunteer work.. They're so different from the actors who fly overseas to shoot a pictorial while pretending they're doing volunteer work.

-