KBS deems six of Epik High's new songs unfit for broadcast


Article: KBS deems 6 of Epik High's new songs unfit for broadcast

Source: OSEN via Nave

1. [+1,570, -76] I wonder what KBS standards are.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,460, -66] I find cable a lot more fun lately... public broadcast is obviously filled with a bunch of boring old men.. tsk tsk tsk

3. [+1,221, -39] I wonder if they're even qualified to determine if anything's fit or unfit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+990, -36] As an Epik High fan, this is nothing new ㅋㅋㅋ I don't watch music shows anyway and all I do is buy the album and listen to it ㅋㅋㅋ They just look like fools is all

5. [+936, -68] Our country's moving backwards it seems

6. [+145, -12] Why are girl groups like AOA allowed to shake their butts on TV then

7. [+122, -7] I understand Born Hater since it's rated 19+ but if MVs like Hyuna's 'Red' is given the pass, why are six of Epik High's songs not?

8. [+115, -9] The songs are selling just fine without needing to be broadcast on KBS ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+109, -5] Songs like 'Red' are passed... what are the standards..

-