Jo In Sung mentions his break up with Kim Min Hee for the first time


Article: Jo In Sung talks about his break up with Kim Min Hee for the first time "Can't repeat the same mistake"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

"Do you have a word for our female guests here at our feast tonight?"

"I don't know much about women. I don't know much about them which is why I broke up a few months ago. I don't even know my mom's feelings when it comes to women. I think that's what attributed to my break up as well. If I knew much about women, I'd be good at love. I remember thinking that I shouldn't make the same mistake."

-

1. [+198, -32] Jo In Sung's someone everyone thinks they could live happily forever with because just staring at his handsome face would make you happy but a real relationship requires more, like a connection with the heart and communication... Upsetting ㅠㅠ

2. [+108, -29] His recent relationship was a mistake alright~

3. [+59, -6] Being handsome is great but communication and connecting at the heart are most important

-

Source: Naver

1. [+8,377, -704] Jo In Sung really could've done better..

2. [+6,784, -100] So it's been months since they broke up...

3. [+4,596, -187] ... I wonder what he means?

4. [+4,306, -171] He's an amazing man even from a man's perspective

5. [+1,024, -60] He talks like he made the mistake.. clear that he's trying to protect Kim Min Hee until the end. How amazing of him.

-