[Instiz] Krystal faints after SM concert stage





Instiz: Krystal fainted after her SM concert stage today

"Hul, what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Hul, please let Soojung rest ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"She barely got any sleep for a week, I'd faint too... Soojung-ah, get a few hours of sleep at the very least and find strength."

"I knew this would happen ㅠㅠㅠ She shoots her drama practically live and on top of that, a concert... that's overseas.."

"I think Soojung's having a difficult time right now.. She's shooting a drama she didn't want to do, her unni got kicked out of SNSD, her member Sulli isn't promoting... on top of that, a conert.. She doesn't look happy and it makes me sad ㅠ"

"Why don't they let her rest like the other member"

"I think the member who needs rest the most right now is Soojung. Sulli + her unni + drama schedule + concert schedule.. the stress she's under."

"Seems they're forcing her to continue promoting because three members aren't enough but... I really hope they kick Sulli out already."

"Sulli's resting, why aren't you Soojung-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

-